It’s Your Career. Drive It!
Discount Car and Truck Rentals is a Canadian owned and operated company. We are a renowned industry leader with over 300 offices across Canada. As a result of our continued growth and success, we are currently searching for new team members at our Richmond, British Columbia branch to join our Fleet Remarketing Team!
Fleet Administrator – Richmond, BC Discount Branch
- Administrative duties including maintaining excel spread sheets and file database
- Experience dealing with different truck and automotive brands and warranties.
- Maintain accurate vehicle licensing, warranties, and car and truck inspections
- Sales projects as requested, which include rate pricing, customer purchases and to maintain ownership of sales
- Effectively communicate with vendors, corporate clients and head office staff
- Learn about fleet planning and contribute new ideas to maximize company fleet utilization and rates of depreciation, to grow in the role to eventually become licensed to sell/remarket vehicles
- At least one year in an administrative role, ideally with experience working with fleet
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite and Excel experience
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Organized and multi-task oriented
- Self-starter able to work as a team or independently
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
What’s in it for you?
- Immediate enrolment in the Discount Incentive program, giving you discounted rates on home and auto insurance, clothing, sporting events and more
- Opportunity for career growth and advancement
- Discounted rates on car and truck rentals
Apply now at www.discountcar.com/careers
Discount Car and Truck Rentals is an equal opportunity employer.
If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please advise your Recruitment Specialist to ensure your requirements are met.