It’s Your Career. Drive It!
Are you looking for an exciting customer service and sales driven career in a fast paced and dynamic work environment? Our entry level Client Service Specialist role includes people just like you! Discount Car and Truck Rentals is a Canadian owned and operated company. We are a renowned industry leader with over 300 offices across Canada. As a result of our continued growth and success, we are currently searching for new part-time team members!
- Greet customers in a professional and courteous manner and exceed their expectations every time
- Open and close rental agreements
- Achieve monthly sales targets by recommending and explaining benefits of additional company services
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing accounts such as body shops and dealerships
- Answer phones and confirm customer reservations
- Assist with the picking up and dropping off of customers
- Complete vehicle inspections
- Work as a team player with fellow staff members to optimize branch productivity including cleaning and shuttling vehicles
- Part-time availability for day shift hours between the hours of 7:30am and 6:00pm
- Must be available to work a minimum of 3-4 day shifts weekly
- Flexible to work shifts throughout the week as well as Saturday or Sunday
- Additional hours available during holidays and peak seasons
- Minimum of one year of customer service, retail or sales experience preferred
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Energetic and sales driven
- Excellent communication skills with a passion for customer service
What’s in it for you?
- Career advancement opportunities
- Ongoing training program to give you the tools you need to succeed
- Discounted rates on car and truck rentals
Join a company with a passion for innovation and customer service that rewards performance through competitive bonus programs and internal growth opportunities. Apply today for immediate consideration!
Discount Car and Truck Rentals is an equal opportunity employer.
If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please advise your Recruitment Specialist to ensure your requirements are met.