It’s Your Career. Drive It!
Are you looking for an exciting career in a fast paced and dynamic work environment? Join a company with a passion for innovation and customer service that rewards performance with internal growth opportunities. Discount Car and Truck Rentals is a Canadian owned and operated company. We are a renowned industry leader with over 300 offices across Canada.
Are you an energetic, hardworking, detail oriented Marketing professional with a passion for success? Our Marketing team includes people just like you! The successful candidate will work hands on with our Director of Marketing to exceed our company goals. This role will be focused on corporate and sports sponsorships, loyalty programs, and social media. The incumbent will also play a role in ensuring consistent branding across the country. This is full-time maternity leave contract for 12-18 months:
- Manage projects in an organized manner with the ability to drive marketing initiatives with limited supervision
- Consult, negotiate and influence campaigns while organizing work and setting priorities
- Embrace deadlines, competing priorities, and budget restraints
- Manage multiple agency partners to work towards reaching brand objectives
- Negotiate sports sponsorship contracts and work with Loyalty Programs
- Build new relationships while maintaining existing client relationships
- Web content analysis – handle the day to day tasks of working with IT on website development and changes
- Minimum of three years of experience in a Marketing Manager or related role
- University degree in Marketing, Business or related field of study
- Previous exposure to ROI, brand post mortems and loyalty programs is an asset
- Strong work ethic with excellent oral and written communication skills, solid grammar and proofreading ability
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Excellent project management and time management skills, ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Proactive self-starter, driven with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy, knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience working in an industry with retail locations or in packaged goods would be a strong asset
What's in it for You
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Career advancement opportunities
- Immediate enrolment in the Discount Incentive program, giving you discounted rates on home and auto insurance, clothing, sporting events and more
- Onsite gym facilities free for our team members
- Ongoing training program to give you the tools you need to succeed
Apply now at www.discountcar.com/careers
Discount Car and Truck Rentals is an equal opportunity employer.
If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please advise your Recruitment Specialist to ensure your requirements are met.