It’s Your Career. Drive It!
Are you looking for an exciting customer service and sales driven career in a fast paced and dynamic work environment? Our entry level Client Service Specialist role includes people just like you! Discount Car and Truck Rentals is a Canadian owned and operated company. We are a renowned industry leader with over 300 offices across Canada. As a result of our continued growth and success, we are currently searching for new team members!
- Greet customers in a professional and courteous manner and continuously exceed their expectations by “going the extra mile”
- Answer phones and confirm customer reservations and open and close rental agreements
- Achieve monthly sales targets by recommending and explaining benefits of additional company services
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing accounts such as body shops and dealerships
- Assist with the picking up and dropping off of customers and complete vehicle inspections
- Work as a team player with fellow staff members to optimize branch productivity including cleaning and shuttling vehicles
- Minimum of one year of customer service, retail or sales experience preferred
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Energetic and sales driven with a passion for customer service
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bondable and legally eligible to work in Canada
What’s in it for you?
- Bonus program based on individual sales
- Career advancement opportunities
- Discounted rates on car and truck rentals
- Immediate enrolment in the Discount Incentive program giving you discounted rates on home and auto insurance, clothing, sporting events and more
- Ongoing training program to give you the tools you need to succeed
Join a company with a passion for innovation and customer service that rewards performance through competitive bonus programs and internal growth opportunities. Apply today for immediate consideration!
Discount Car and Truck Rentals is an equal opportunity employer.
If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please advise your Recruitment Specialist to ensure your requirements are met.
Job Type: Customer_Service